Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Confess: I Love Thermal Spring Water


I Confess: I Love Thermal Spring Water

Ahh.  I can just picture myself basking in the warm sun of the French Riviera. (Correction, under an umbrella in the warm sun of the French Riviera...)  It’s so calm.  It’s so serene.

Now back to reality.  It’s 95 degrees in New York City, and I can feel my skin melting.  I say, if you can’t have France, at least you can have French water.

My latest addiction is French thermal spring water.  I find it is my perfect accessory to combat the intense heat.

Now all you cynics out there may be thinking “Is a $15 bottle of French water that you spray onto yourself really worth it?  Can NYC tap water in a 99¢ squirt bottle do the same thing?” 

I say, “No way!”  This water comes directly from springs in France and is rich in minerals and antioxidants to soothe my parched skin.  Plus, the way the water gently mists out of the bottle leaves me cool and refreshed, but not wet. 

Look, I haven’t been using it long enough to really experience all of the water's benefits, but I can’t wait to find out.  In the mean time, it makes me smile to think I am bringing France to my face one spritz at a time.

1 comment: