Thursday, September 20, 2012

I Confess: I Love Aquaphor

I Confess: I Love Aquaphor


If there was one product I don’t think I could live without, it would be Aquaphor ointment.  So simple, yet so versatile, Aquaphor works for almost any skin problem.

Oh, how many uses there are for Aquaphor!  Let me count the ways...

Chapped lips: No problem, Aquaphor to the rescue.  I have a travel size with me at all times.

Cracked heals:  A little Aquaphor under my socks before bedtime does the trick.

Rough elbows:  Rubbing on Aquaphor softens them up in minutes.

My weary eyes:  What better under-eye moisturizer for my irritated eyelids.

Brittle nails and rough cuticles:  Aquaphor on the fingers before bed puts them in tip-top shape by morning.

Not only can I use it for me, but it is perfect for my baby too. What better product can I use on his bottom? With every diaper change, a little Aquaphor helps keep him rash-free.

Be it a tub or a tube, as you can imagine, there’s a little Aquaphor hiding in almost every room of our house.

I say, when all else fails, put a little Aquaphor on it!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Cori! I agree with you, aquaphor is a MUST! I just used it last night.... You always have to keep it close by!

    ReplyDelete