Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I Confess: I Love Laser Hair Removal!


I Confess: I Love Laser Hair Removal!


How is it possible that I am no better at shaving today than I was as a teenager? Years of experience clearly didn't improve my technique.  I somehow always ended up covering myself in band-aids, which may be fun for my son to use but are not so sexy on my legs.

Waxing is no better. Besides pain when you have it done, you always end up with bumps and ingrown hairs afterwards.  A sweet woman with a big smile greets you at the salon.  But she's not smiling because she is friendly.  She knows just how much pain she is about to inflict on you. Yet, every month you find yourself come back for more torture.

So what’s a girl to do for smooth skin?  The most amazing invention ever: Laser Hair Removal!

John Mellencamp had it right when he sang, “It hurts so good.”  I admit shedding a few tears, but with each zap of the laser I knew that those pesky hairs were being destroyed forever!  It definitely hurts as much as waxing, but after a few sessions you are done.  I never imagined a day where shaving and waxing would be a thing of the past.   

Summer has arrived.  No more nicks and band-aids. No more ingrown hairs. Bikini, here i come.

2 comments:

  1. Laser hair removal is a now common procedure which removes hair from a persons body using a laser, laser technology is able to break the hair growth cycle by targeting and killing the hair follicle. Read this for the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever had this treatment surely loves laser hair removal, it surely is a proud feeling to have a body which is clear of unwanted hair, my engagement is near and i am also thinking of this treatment.

    ReplyDelete