Sunday, June 10, 2012

I Confess: I Love Skin Cream Samples!


I Confess: I Love Skin Cream Samples!

Never in my life did I ever expect to become skin obsessed...  When I was a teenager, I didn't really pay much attention to my skin and was lucky not to have much acne.  As fate would have it, I married a dermatologist which is the equivalent of eating the forbidden apple for skin.  I now know a lot more about the skin and aging than I'd ever expect to.  I find myself infatuated with all things related to beauty and anti-aging.  I am constantly on the look out for the next best moisturizer,sunscreen, cleanser, and cure-all for my aging face.  (In my 30’s, I am unfortunately seeing age taking its toll on my face.) So I decided to start blogging about it. I hope to share with all of you out there in cyber-land my experiences and my true confessions in the life of a dermatologist's wife. 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Blogosphere, Cori! Can't wait to hear the dish from someone "on the inside" :)

    ReplyDelete